Teamrider Blogs: Daniel Ziemer
Season review & hello 8848 ALTITUDE riders
Hello 8848 Altitude team and hello all the riders out there…
I am a Big Mountain Freeskier from Bavaria,.. right that´s near Germany .
This winter ended up a bit to early for me – I blew my knee after tomahawking down a line @ Weißsee glacier…
Well my friends brought me some good first painkillers as you can see…
- > So I had to quit competeting @ Freeride World Qualifier contests for this year…
but that was fine for me, I enjoyed many soulriding days the 2 weeks before my surgery.
Here is a little review about the past season:
- Shooting days @ Weißsee Glacier
- Freeski camp -Coaching the Freeski cracks of tomorrow !!!
1st Lesson: Ride a sled!
2nd Lessons: Eat some fresh snow! hahaha
- Our first decent @ Spielberg -Tirol [AUT]
- One day before my suergery at my “homemountain” (300m in front of my door ) – “Predigtstuhl” [GER]
Joining the 8848 Altitude Team I see
A great opportunity for me as freeride skier, to do what I am loving – skiing!
With 8848 Altitude I got a strong supporter for the upcoming season.
They are really going “full throttle” in the freeski-scene…and I am really looking forward to be working with them next winter!
Seven weeks after surgery I am back on the slackline…
Confident for next season
I am happy to be part of the movement – so enjoy your days and lines in the mountains.
C ya there – stronger than ever