It's important to us that you're happy with your 8848 Altitude products. If you need help in any way in connection with your purchase, you are more than welcome to contact our customer support team!
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 15:00
Phone number: +46(0)33-25 08 48
We speak Swedish and English.
Welcome to our store in Sälen, Sweden. Here you will find a selected assortment of clothes for women, men and kids.
Thur – Fri 10-18
Sat - Sun – 10-16
From 11th of December, we are open Mon-Sun.
Please note that the opening hours can change during the weeks, please call our store for more information.
780 67 Sälen
Phone number: +46768-44 88 48
After you've placed your order, we will pack and ship it as soon as possible, usually the same or the following day after your order is confirmed. If you place your order before 12am Monday-Friday, we handle your order that very day. If you by any reason would like to change or cancel your order, please reach out to our customer support as soon as possible. When your order is sent from our warehouse in Sweden, you will get an email confirming this.
We offering the following freight methods within Europe:
- – UPS Standard
- – UPS Express
We will pack and ship your order as soon as possible and you can expect to recieve it within 2-5 workdays after you've placed your order. Should your order not arrive within the expected days, please contact us so we can help you finding out what's gone wrong.
For parcels that are not collected/where delivery have failed and therefore are automatically returned to us, there's an administrative fee of 30€. This covers our costs for shipping, return and administration. Avoid this fee by collecting your parcel; you always have 14 days to return your order.
Having trouble collecting on time? Pleace contact UPS or our customer support for help.
We offer payments through Klarna Checkout as we want to make it easy and safe for you as a customer. If you have made a previous payment with Klarna, you're personal information will be filled automatically and it will also propose the payment method you've preferred before.
You can pay with the following methods in our checkout:
- – Klarna Invoice
- – Klarna Pay Later
- – Klarna Direct
- – Card / Credit card
- – PayPal
We offer invoice payment with our partner Klarna, free of charge. Payment invoices are valid for 14 days. In case of late payment, a reminder fee and late payment interest will be added. If you have any questions about your invoices please contact Klarna at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more at their website or in their app.
We neither receive nor store payment details. All transactions are handled directly by Klarna, our payment provider. Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or retrieved by anyone other than your bank.
You have 14 days to return your order from the date of delivery. All products must be returned in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all protective materials in place, in original box and designer tags attached to them.
We reserve the right not to accept any return if the product shows signs of wear or altered from its original coditions in any way. We will only reimburse you if the return procedure is followed properly.
Have you paid with a Klarna invoice? Don’t forget that you can pause your invoice at Klarnas website or in their app if you made a return.
How to return
1. Start your return by clicking the button above or use the QR code on the return paper in your order. Log in with your order number and email address corresponding to your order. The order number can be found on the order confirmation.
2. You will see all your previous orders and the order you selected is displayed expanded. Mark the products that you want to return and select "Refund".
3. Select the return reason per product.
4. Choose a shipping option and create your return label. You will receive a confirmation of your regisration by email, with the return label attached.
5. Go to your local drop off point and return your order. Keep proof of shipment until your return has been processed by us as you are responsible for the order until it reaches our warehouse in Sweden.
6. Once we recevied and processed the return, we will send another email confirming this. It shows the total amount after the return coast has been charged.
Start your return here >
How to exchange size
1. Place a new order on our website with the size you want. Use the code on your return form at checkout to get free shipping on your exchange order.
2. Register your return by clicking the button above or use the QR code on the return note in your order. Log in with your order number and email address corresponding to your order. The order number can be found on the order confirmation.
3. You will see all your previous orders and the order you selected is displayed expanded. Mark the products that you want to return and select "Refund".
4. Select the reason for return for each product and then write “Exchange” in the comment field and the order number of your new order, e.g. “123456”, and the return cost will be removed. Please note that free returns only apply when changing sizes, not when ordering a new product.
5. Choose a shipping option and create your return label. You will receive a confirmation of your registration by email, with the return label attached.
6. Go to your local drop off point and return your order. Keep proof of shipment until your return has been processed by us, as you are responsible for the order until it reaches our warehouse in Sweden.
7. Once we recevied and processed the return, we will send another email confirming this. It shows the total amount after the return cost has been charged.
Start your exchange here >
How much does returns cost?
The return fee is €8 and is deducted when we handle your return.
Do you refund shipping costs?
No, we do not refund the shipping costs. The shipping fee charged at checkout covers the shipping and handling of the transportation company. These costs can therefore not be refunded.
Can I return items from Previous Seasons?
Yes, you always have the possibility to return our products, even products from previous seasons.
Has my return been registered?
As soon as we have received and processed your return in our warehouse in Sweden, you will receive a notification by email. Note! Always save the delivery receipt from the service point where you delivered the return. You are responsible for the order until we receive it. There is also a tracking number so you can follow the order's way back to us.
How long does it take to get a refund?
We will issue a refund as soon as we have received and processed your return. Refunds can therefore take up to 10-14 working days from the time we receive your package.