Sporty elegance and luxurious comfort – the essence of this ski jacket created with our most exclusive materials.
The special details are the waist's channel-sewn panels in synthetic leather with accentuating stripes, the quilted elbows and as a cool contrast; heavy YKK® zippers with pullers in dark finish.
The jacket's feel is very light and comfortable, which is achieved with the Primaloft® ThermoPlume®, a synthetic filling which imitates the properties of real down. Parts that are not quilted have a 120 gram polyester padding. The jacket's soft inner lining is dyed with an environmentally friendly process called e.dye®, a method where water is not needed as with traditional dyeing.
Several comfort-elevating solutions such as a removable, adjustable hood and a luxurious inner collar lined with soft fleece. The jacket has a smooth snowgaiter in stretch material and zippered sleeve ends. Two waist pockets, lined with soft tricot material and a concealed ski pass pocket on the sleeve. Two inner pockets, of which one has a zipper and the other is an accessory pocket in mesh.
The profiling consists of our luxe badge on the sleeve and the "8" on the chest in dark metal.
Ski Clothes, Ski Jackets, Jackets
- Waterproof: High 10 000 mm
- Breathability: High 8 000g/m2/24h
- 2 inner pockets, 1 with zip and 1 with mesh
- Adjustable sleeve ends with zip
- Quilted and foam padded elbows
- Fixed snowgaiter
- 8 pin logo at chest
- Badge at sleeve
- Weight 1200 g (size 38)
- DWR coating, 100% free from PFAS
- Waterproof YKK® zippers
- Removable, adjustable hood with drawstring
- Quilted panels made with Ultra sonic-technology
- 4-way stretch on non quilted panels
- Collar fleece lining
- Brushed tricot inside waist pockets
- 2 waist pockets and 1 ski pass pocket with zip
- Main: 88% Polyamide, 12% Elastane
- Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Contrast details: Fake Leather, 53% Polyester, 47% Polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Recycled Polyamide
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoPlume®. Primaloft® ThermoPlume® is a synthetic alternative to down, designed to mimic down with lightweight warmth, loft, softness and compressability. It retains heat, breathes and is naturally water resistant to work even while wet.
- Insulation on non quilted panels: 100% Polyester, 120 gm.
- durAtec® Extreme is a technical material with high waterproof rating (10 000mm) as well as breathability (8 000g/m2/24h).
- All products from 8848 Altitude are 100% free from PFAS.